Who We Are
1st Royal Character & Values Limited is a social capital (character) development and management company. We do individual and corporate character training, consulting and advocacy.
We groom character-certified individual and corporate clients by developing strong social capital base for them.
Helping clients attain and sustain success in business and life using globally-acceptable character development strategies.
Introducing Royal Character Academy (RCA):
Through our flagship brand know as RCA, we currently serve four categories of clientele class.
Here, we offer affordable fee-based training and consultancy to our clients which are management and team of all privately-owned corporate organisations (whether small, medium, conglomerates and multinationals).
Here is How we Positively Influence your Bottom-line:
• We help fertilise your small businesses to grow big and big ones to grow even bigger by recapitalising your social capital base, that is, the individual and organisational character.
• We design turnaround, custom-made character modules for business owners, workers and the organisational culture, hence retaining your competitive edge.
• We expose your human resource service providers to the world-class C3 concept aimed at hiring for character strength and not only competence or paper qualification. This saves your company the investment lost on wrong recruitment and high staff turnover.
• Using our modules, unique to each environment of operations, we empirically establish the link between your business bottom line and the strength of your corporate social capital. If you are in doubt about the power of best workplace character, try hiring a thief as your company accountant.
Here, we do fee-based training and consultancy for government functionaries, public office holders and government workers to inject the turnaround character dose into doing business.
We are very passionate about this, especially because they hold the common wealth of the society in trust. It is fee-based and designed to reach out to individual in civil service and sundry organisations.
Here’s How This Affects You:
• Every lofty policy of government stops or progresses at the desk of civil servants. They are the key interpreters and implementers. If it fails at this point due to weak workplace attitudes, there is really not much that the private corporations can do. So getting them to imbibe and stand for best workplace character for example will have a positive impact on nation building.
• Under this section, we also recommend to the government through the proper channels ideas on how social capital reengineering would turn over the output of government’s massive spending and make them more accountable to the public.
This is a catch-them-young initiative, but much more targeted at re-orientating educators. We achieve this by very affordable fee-based training, retraining, monitoring and evaluation, while prompting educators at all levels to volunteer to be positive character role models (torchbearers) to their students.
An interesting part of this operation is visiting schools of all categories especially on invitation, to induct students into the lifelong character journey through the Character Ambassadors Club, until they glaze their names in the hall of fame of character-certified personalities.
At the CA Club, we emphasise on the benefits of growing and retaining strong character, thus one by one, wooing young minds to take their stand for doing it right wherever they are found. They also pledge to the character commitment creed always.
Here’s Where our Hearts Are At:
• We are very passionate about this aspect of the RCA vision because of the fast-falling state of our value system as a people. The rate is so alarming that it threatens to soon make the society inhabitable for positive-minded people.
• In our operations, teachers, proprietors and the ministries of education will be encouraged to become character-certified ambassadors, to carry the torch to their classrooms beyond the subjects they teach.
• We prompt them to reward good character traits publicly and handsomely as scholastic achievements.
Here are some of our CSR platforms:
The Character Ambassadors Forum.
This is a monthly incisive, enlightening and interactive character talk forum sponsored by the RCA Foundation.
Here, we help participants to review and integrate one character trait per month to drive the much desired social change in the society.
• Potentially, this forum is intended for as an on-air programme, but that will begin as we progress.
• They are called ambassadors; it is a convergence of youthful in mind and at heart, who take a creed/pledge to reach their dreams in any industry by doing it right!
Admission is free.
1. National Parents Summit - This event is also powered by RCA Foundation. Through this platform, we establish and project the link of character with parenting and home training.The First National Parents Summit held in Lagos on Aug 29, 2015. It holds every August in line with the passion of the initiator, who was born that month.
2. International Character Ambassadors Conference - This is conference to sensitize and market character benefits to youth around the world. It is slated to hold on the last Saturday of December, yearly.