Bosede is a Social Capital Developer. She is the CEO of 1st Royal
Character & Values Limited, Lagos. She is the Lead Facilitator at Royal Character Academy, the flagship brand of RCV. She is a transformation agent, who markets individual, corporate and national character using client-specific strategies. She speaks at all levels of organised forum such as seminar, workshops and conferences.
She is vast in Corporate Character Integration for Businesses, Turnaround Corporate Character Consultancy Services; Character-Edge Schools Support Services, etc.
She is the Host, MIND YOUR CHARACTER Bosede Olusola-Obasa on Inspiration 92.3fm at 3.30pm every Saturday. She is the pioneer, Character Ambassadors Club for schools and convener of National Character Parenting Summit annually.
Bosede inspires her audience and drives them to take change-based
decisions by influencing their mind sets. She is a print journalist with 14 years experience with PUNCH Newspaper (2000-2014).
She is also a Public Relations and Advertising practitioner, with interest in helping organisations evolve with the excellence orientation. She is an author and a creative
Bosede is versatile, passionate, intense, daunting, empathetic,
positive-minded, strategic, energetic, prompt, sincere, detailed, thorough and excellence-driven.
Welcome to my world.
To engage my services, please call 08170579767 or email: soxcessfullbose@gmail.
Here, we offer affordable fee-based training and consultancy to our clients which are management and team of all privately-owned corporate organisations (whether small, medium, conglomerates and multinationals).
Here is How we Positively Influence your Bottom-line:
• We help fertilise your small businesses to grow big and big ones to grow even bigger by recapitalising your social capital base, that is, the individual and organisational character.
• We design turnaround, custom-made character modules for business owners, workers and the organisational culture, hence retaining your competitive edge.
• We expose your human resource service providers to the world-class C3 concept aimed at hiring for character strength and not only competence or paper qualification. This saves your company the investment lost on wrong recruitment and high staff turnover.
• Using our modules, unique to each environment of operations, we empirically establish the link between your business bottom line and the strength of your corporate social capital. If you are in doubt about the power of best workplace character, try hiring a thief as your company accountant.
Here, we do fee-based training and consultancy for government functionaries, public office holders and government workers to inject the turnaround character dose into doing business.
We are very passionate about this, especially because they hold the common wealth of the society in trust. It is fee-based and designed to reach out to individual in civil service and sundry organisations.
This is a catch-them-young initiative, but much more targeted at re-orientating educators. We achieve this by very affordable fee-based training, retraining, monitoring and evaluation, while prompting educators at all levels to volunteer to be positive character role models (torchbearers) to their students.
An interesting part of this operation is visiting schools of all categories especially on invitation, to induct students into the lifelong character journey through the Character Ambassadors Club, until they glaze their names in the hall of fame of character-certified personalities.
At the CA Club, we emphasise on the benefits of growing and retaining strong character, thus one by one, wooing young minds to take their stand for doing it right wherever they are found. They also pledge to the character commitment creed always.
Here’s Where our Hearts Are At:
• We are very passionate about this aspect of the RCA vision because of the fast-falling state of our value system as a people. The rate is so alarming that it threatens to soon make the society inhabitable for positive-minded people.
• In our operations, teachers, proprietors and the ministries of education will be encouraged to become character-certified ambassadors, to carry the torch to their classrooms beyond the subjects they teach.
• We prompt them to reward good character traits publicly and handsomely as scholastic achievements.